Seven Minutes, Twelve Seconds (7分12秒 7-Bu 12-Byō) is the 14th episode of Plunderer anime.
Differences in Adaptation
- In the beginning of the epiosde, it's showed that Rihito peeping the woman's bath again. This is happened off-scene in the manga.
- Three weeks time-skip narrative were skipped.
- Schmelman's explaination about the peeping incident to the students were happened off-scene in the anime.
- In the anime, the student's discussion about the peeping incident were takes place in the classroom instead.
- In the manga, when Rihito stated he would "sacrifices" himself, Tokikaze opposed this idea and claims himself should be the scapegoat instead. In the anime, Tokikaze supported this idea and stated he won't investigate the peeping incident again.
- In the anime, when Rihito entered the "woman's bathroom", he was instantly surrounded by the girls and attacked him. In the manga, the attack wasn't start until Rihito vomited and realized that it's actually man's bathroom.
- Due to the bathing filler in the previous episode, Gespenst's explanation about he already knew Rihito is the culprit from the start were skipped.
- Genji and some people being annoyed at the girls enters man's bathroom were skipped.
- In the manga, when Alexandrov captured Rihito, it's showed that he also captured Jail and carrying Tokikaze as well. In the anime, Tokikaze wasn't present and he didn't capture Jail after his fall.
- The punishment Alexandrov gave were different in anime and manga. In the manga, he punished Class A with told them running in 10 km long. In the anime, he punished Class A with "thrown" them into the forest.
- Due to the reason mentioned above, the forest survival trip were treated as a punishment instead of a "gift" like in the manga.
- The scene where Schmelman asked Alexandrov about where did the Class A students gone were skipped.
- Hina's scene where she shown her survival skills were happened off-scene, presumably due to that scene has already adapted in the anime-original episode.
- In the manga, Genji, Asumi and Kyouka explained the reason why they wanted to become a soldier to Rihito. In the anime, Saki is the only one that explained it.
- When Schmelman explains about forming the "Non-Killing Army", he stated that this idea is came from Rihito. In the manga, Schmelman himself is the one that came out with that idea.
- In the anime, Schmelman told the Class A students to call him "teacher" during the forest survival trip. In the manga, Schmelman said that when he started trains the students.
- Schmelman's explanation that he wanted the students called him "teacher" is both his personal request and his dream were skipped.
- The entire scenes of the Class A's training, Lyne asked everyone why the upcoming war would happen at next year, the true purpose of the upcoming war, and Jail decided to spy Schmelman and the other instructors were all skipped.
- When Schmelman realized that a new war is unavoidable, Davi claims that they should have use Althing to ban all wars forever to prevent it happen. This doesn't happen in the manga.
- The scene where young Nana called Jail stubborn were skipped.
- Nana's explanation about she was a imperfect Baron and the uses of her ability would cost her counts were skipped.
- Jail and Nana's conversation about the bloodlust genes were skipped.
- In the anime, Nana explained that if Jail and the others tries to change Licht's future, the future would changed so they shouldn't do that. This doesn't happen in the manga.
- The anime added extra scenes on Jail and Nana's conversation, where he told Nana that she must go out the factory together with him, despite knowing this action would change the future.
- Due to the extended scene, Jail didn't leave Nana's room just in time like in the manga did.
- When Jail leave the factory, Alexandrov found him and tries to kill him. This doesn't happen in the manga.
By order of appearance:
- Lyne Mei
- Narumiya Kyouka
- Ichinose Saki
- Licht Bach
- Sakai Tokikaze
- Jail Murdoch
- Sumiya Asumi
- Gespenst Zerlegen
- Alexandrov Grigorovich
- Sonohara Mizuka
- Akui Genji
- Suda Kyouhei
- Schmelman Bach
- Nana Bassler
- Before Episode 14 was aired, the anime director Kanbe Hiroyuki released a design street for the bloodlust rat on his Twitter profile, which showed the rat have the red eyes. However, when the episode aired, the rat's eyes were purple instead.
- The "cameo" appearance of Ikaros from Sora no Otoshimono that's appeared in the manga version were removed in the anime.
- Despite Rihito stated he can see the girl's bra in the forest survival trip, the bra revealing scenes were actually censored in the anime.
- In the Blu-Ray version of the episode, several scenes from the episode, mainly the one with Jail and Nana talking, were edited with the character's face were drawn sightly more detailed than TV version.
|First Cour||The Legendary Red Baron • I Hate You! • I Can't Help This Is My Uniform • Ballot Holder • Don’t Apologize, Apologize • Hunch • It Was Delicious • Abyss Demon • Plunderer • Seriousness • Up My Sleeve|
|Second Cour||Enrollment Ceremony • A Full Stomach • Seven Minutes, Twelve Seconds • Non-Killing Army • A War For Abandoning • Flash Baron • Birth of Althea • Cheating • Rain • Father • Promise • Unforgivable • My Red Baron|