Nana has purple eyes, silver hair and tan skin. As a child, Nana wore her hair in braids and used a bunny and turtle band to tie her hair. The turtle and bunny tie might have something to do with Schmelman's stories as this was one of the recurring stories he told, or it may have something to do with Licht's ability. She liked cute things, which was evident in her room. Nana decorated her room with stuffed animals and dolls of her future comrades.
As she grew older, her tastes in attire matured as well. She now has shorter hair, and wears revealing clothing. She wears a gold bangles at her neck, wrists and ankles. Her shirt is a simple white button down that she leaves open to expose a black strapless bra. A black belt with a gold buckle accentuates her hips before descending into an open skirt that has a slit over one leg. Under one of her knees is a simple black cuff and she boosts her height a bit with black, Mary-Jane style kitten heels. Stuffed into her belt is a pair of shackles to dangle at her hips.
The count 77 can be seen on her left breast, which is fake, as she has the original one on her left cheek, under her eye. In her original count's absence, a beauty mark is more prominent than before.
Nana is kind, but it is not her defining trait. She is visibly stern and unafraid of holding her own via carrying herself with respect and dignity. She is more well rounded than those around her, making her to appear seemingly ordinary and more relatable.
Her class and knowledgeable attitude is more than what a mobile bar owner leads onto be.
Appearance in Other MediaEdit
Schmelman's Alternative TalesEdit
Nana appeared in the Drama CD Schmelman's Alternative Tales.
In Cinderella part, Nana portrayed as the Fairy Godmother.
Abilities and PowerEdit
300 years ago, Nana's count is 56. Her current count is 2 because she used her ability to send Hina, Pele, Lyne, and Jail back to the past. Nana's count supposedly stands for the number of customers who have said her food is delicious; however, this was stated prior to her true number being revealed and is not confirmed to be true or not.
- Conscious Strike (識撃 Shikigeki): This is Nana's ability as a Baron, her body has been enhanced to be able to use special abilities. However, unlike other Barons and Ballot Holders, the usage of her ability costs her count.
- Time Travel: The ability to move through time.
- Future Vision: The power to perceive future events before they happen.
- Bloodlust: As the Red Baron, Nana is presumed to possess the ability to increase her count by activating Schmelman's bloodlust genes. However, it's not known if Nana really can activate her bloodlust genes like other Barons, as her Baron surgery was done in an incomplete state.
- Nana was the first Legendary Red Baron to be created using an incomplete surgery. Due to this Nana was considered the "prototype" for the other six.
- She can hold her liquor more than her comrades.